|
Ribbit !
呱呱!
Ribbit!
呱呱!
Piggie?
小猪?
Ribbit!Ribbit!Ribbit!Ribbit!Ribbit!
呱呱!呱呱!呱呱!呱呱!呱呱!
What are you doing Piggie?
你在干什么,小猪?
I'm a frog.
我是一只青蛙。
You are a ....frog?
你是一只青蛙?
Yes!
是的!
I did not know that.
我从来不知道这事儿。
I was sure you were a pig.
我确定你是一只猪。
You look like a pig.
你看起来像只猪。
And your name is "Piggie."
并且你的名字也是“小猪”。
I was a pig.
我的确是一只猪。
Now I am a frog.
但现在我是一只青蛙。
Ribbit!
呱呱!
You learn something new every day!
你每天都能学到新东西!
When did you become a frog?
你什么时候变成青蛙的?
About five minutes ago.
大概5分钟前。
Five minutes ago!?!
五分钟前!?!
FIVE MINUTES AGO SHE WAS A PIG!
五分钟前她是一只猪!
NOW SHE IS A FROG!
现在她是一只青蛙!
Ribbit!
呱呱!
What if I become a frog?
如果我也变成了青蛙会怎样?
Hopping all day……
每天跳上跳下……
Eating flies !
还要吃苍蝇!
Ribbit!
呱呱!
I DO NOT WANT TO BE A FROG!!!
我不想变成一只青蛙!!!
It is okay, Gerald.
没事的,小象。
It is pretend.
这只是在表演。
IT IS THE END!?!
结束了!?!
No,Gerald. Pre-tend.
不是,小象。表-演。
I am pretending.
我正在表演。
What is "pre-tend-ing"?
什么是“表-演……”?
Pretending is when you act like something you are not.
表演是你装成不是你的样子。
Wow....
哇……
And you can just do that ?!
我们可以这样做?!
You can just go out and pretend to be something you are not !?
我们可以出去装成其他东西!?
Sure. Everyone pretends.
当然。每个人都在演。
Even grown-up people ?
甚至是那些大人?
All the time.
他们无时无刻不在演。
You really do learn something new every day.
你真的每天都能学到新知识。
Do you want to try it, Gerald ?
你想要试试吗,小象?
Do you want to pretend to be a frog?
你想演一只青蛙吗?
Ribbit!
呱呱!
I cannot.
我不能。
Yes,you can. Ribbit !
你可以。呱呱!
No,I can't.
不,我不能。
Yes, you can!
你可以!
No,I can't.
不,我不能!
Yes, you can!
你可以!
No,I can't.
不,我不能!
Yes, you can!
你可以!
No,I can't.
不,我不能!
Yes, you can!
你可以!
No! I CAN'T!
不,我不能!
GERALD!
小象!
Why can't you pretend to be a frog!?
为什么你不能假装你是一只青蛙!?
Because I am a cow.
因为我是一头奶牛。
Mooooooooooooo!
哞哞哞哞哞!
Ribbit!Ribbit!Ribbit!
呱呱!呱呱!呱呱!
Mooooooooooooo!
哞哞哞哞哞!
|
|