|
If I were a monkey who swung on a tree
如果我是一只小猴,在树上荡啊荡
and you were my mommy, who swung after me.
而你是我的妈咪,在我身后荡啊荡。
and we ate bananas until there were none
我们一起吃香蕉,直到最后一根都吃光
and then took a nap in the warm, cozy sun
然后打个盹儿,享受温暖惬意的太阳
and when we woke up, sang our favorite song
要是我们睡醒了,就把我们最爱的歌儿唱
while clapping and jumping and dancing along...
我们拍手,跳跃,舞蹈…在这美丽的路上......
If we were two monkeys who played hide-and-seek
如果我们是两只猴子,玩着捉迷藏
and I promised you, Mommy, that I wouldn’t peek
我向你保证,妈妈,我一定不会偷看
and we took a walk in a cool, shady place
我们一起在树荫下散步
and saw who could make the silliest face
看看谁做的鬼脸最可笑
and we picked some flowers to put inyour hat
我们采一些花儿放到你的帽子里
and I got to choose them---you know I’d love that!
我还要为你挑些好看的花——因为我喜欢呀!
If we were two monkeys just having a ball.
如果我们是两只猴子,我们可以开舞会。
and you told me stories of when you were small
你可以给我讲讲,那些你小时候的故事
and we took a swim with the fishes and frogs
我们和小鱼儿,小青蛙一起游泳
and splashed in the water and rolled on the logs
扑通一声跳进水里,抱着木头漂流
and snuggled up close while we looked at the skies
紧紧依偎着,仰望天空
to watch the sun set and the stars wink their eyes...
看太阳下山,看星星眨眼......
If we did these things all the day long, and soon, we both fell asleep under bright Mr. Moon...
如果我们一整天都做这些事,那么很快,我们就会在月亮先生的照耀下双双入梦......
Imagine how happy and fun it would be, if we were two monkeys, just Mommy and Me!
这样的生活多快乐,多幸福!如果我们是两只猴子,只有妈咪和我!
|
|