|
Dad goes to the basement.
爸爸去地下室。
He has work to do.
他有事要做。
I am working, too.
我也要工作。
I am working with my tools.
我要用工具做。
I am tired of working.
我累了。
I hear my dad walking up the basement stairs.
我听到爸爸从楼梯上来的声音。
He calls me. He needs my help.
他叫我,他需要我的帮助。
The door is stuck.
门卡住了。
I will help.
我想要帮忙。
I twist and turn the doorknob.
我扭动门把手。
I can’t open the door.
可我开不了门。
I say, “I will get keys.
我说,“我去拿钥匙,
Keys will open the door.
钥匙可以开门,
They are hanging in the hall.”
它们挂在走廊。
I climb up and get them.
我爬上去拿。
There are many keys.
那里有好多钥匙。
I try them all. Oops! One breaks off.
我试了全部钥匙。哎呀!有一条断了。
“Don't worry, Dad.” I say.
“爸爸,别担心。” 我说。
“I will call 9-1-1. Stay there. I’ll be right back.”
“我打911. 别走开,我呆会回来。”
I dial 9-1-1 on the telephone.
我拨了911,
A very nice 9-1-1 lady answers the phone.
一位非常友好的女士接了电话。
I say, “My dad is locked in the basement and can’t get out.”
我说,“我爸爸给锁在地下室出不来了。”
The 9-1-1 lady asks me my telephone number. I tell her.
911阿姨问我的电话号码。我告诉了她。
She asks what my address is.
她也问我的地址。
I know my address, too. I tell her.
我也知道地址。我告诉了她。
I tell Dad that help is on the way. Suddenly, I am hungry.
我告诉爸爸救援队伍马上来了。突然,我觉得肚子饿。
I go to the kitchen. I make a snack to eat until help arrives.
我去厨房。我做了一个零食吃一直等到帮手的到来。
Soon I hear sirens. First the police car comes.
过了一阵,我听到警报声。首先警车来了。
Then the fire truck comes. I see Fireman Joe.
然后消防车来了。我看到了消防员乔叔叔。
“We have to get my dad out of the basement. Follow me,” I tell everyone.
“我们必须把我爸爸救出来,大家跟我来。” 我跟大伙说。
I will show them where to go.
我带路。
I am working with my tools.
我要用工具做。
Fireman Joe tells Dad to stand back.
祖叔叔叫爸爸站后点。
Fireman Joe takes a big ax.
他拿着一把斧头。
He breaks down the door.
把门给砍开了。
Hooray! Dad is safe! Everyone helps take the broken door outside.
胜利了!爸爸安全了。大家帮忙把砍烂的门搬出去。
The policemen say good-bye. The firemen say good-bye.
警察叔叔说了再见,消防员叔叔也说了再见。
“Thank you and good bye!” I say.
“谢谢,再见!” 我说。
Dad says I am a here.
爸爸说我是一个英雄。
I just called 9-1-1.
其实我只是拨了911而已啦。
|
|