|
"Have a great first day of school!"
said Tex and Indi's sister, Arizona.
特克斯和因迪的姐姐亚利桑那说,
“开学第一天要过得开心噢!”
"I'll try," said Tex. "But I heard there's no fun allowed in kindergarten."
特克斯说:“我会努力的,但是我听说幼儿园里没什么好玩的。”
"That is SO not true," said Arizona.
"Whoever told you that is just making up silly stories."
亚利桑那说:“事实不是那样的,
他们只是编造了些特别愚蠢的故事而已。”
"Are you sure?" asked Indi.
因迪说:“你确定?”
"I'm totally sure. If you don't have tons of fun today,
I will eat my socks!" said Arizona.
亚利桑那说:“我非常确定。如果你今天玩的不开心,
我就把我的袜子吃了!”
Mom took Tex and Indi to school.
妈妈带着特克斯和因迪去了学校。
She helped them find their classroom and meet their new teacher.
她带着孩子们找到自己的教室,见了他们的新老师。
Soon Tex and Indi were playing with other children and having a great time.
很快特克斯和因迪就开心地找其他小朋友去玩耍了。
That night at dinner, everyone wanted to hear all about the big day.
晚饭的时候,大家都想听听孩子们开学第一天都有什么事发生。
"It was terrible!" said Indi.
因迪说:“太糟糕了!”
"No way!" said Arizona. "I was so sure you'd love kindergarden!"
亚利桑那说:“才不是那样,我确定你们肯定过得很好!”
"We did!" said Tex, laughing.
"We were just playing a trick on you,We really wanted to see you eat your socks!"
特克斯说:“我们玩的很开心,
就是想捉弄一下你,因为很想看到你吃你的袜子!”
|
|