|  | 
 
 
| "I am a pilot, and I’m going to fly the plane,"said Beth.
 贝丝说:“我是一个飞行员,我要去驾驶一架飞机。”
 
 "Would you like to be my passenger, Bert?"
 “你要做我的乘客吗,波特?”
 
 "Sure," said Bert. "It looks like fun."
 “当然,”波特说。“好像很有趣。”
 
 "I’ve never been on a plane before,"he added.
 他补充说:“我之前从没坐过飞机。”
 
 "Don’t be afraid, Bert,"said Beth.
 贝丝说:“不要害怕,波特。”
 
 "I am a great pilot."
 “我是一个很棒的飞行员。”
 
 "OK,"said Bert.
 波特说:“好的。”
 
 "I will not be afraid. I’m ready to fly in your plane."
 “我不会害怕。我准备好坐你的飞机了。”
 
 "Wow," said Grandfather.
 "You kids have a real plane!"
 “哇,”爷爷说。
 “孩子们有一架真正的飞机了!”
 
 "No, it’s not a real plane,'"said Beth.
 贝丝说:“不,这不是真正的飞机。”
 
 "I made it out of chairs. But I have a real passenger. It’s Bert!"
 “我用椅子做了一个。但是我有一个真正的乘客。是波特!”
 
 "And Beth is a good pilot," said Bert.
 "I’m not afraid to fly with her."
 “贝丝是一个很好的宇航员,”波特说。
 “我不怕跟她一起飞行。”
 
 "I would love to fly with you, too,"said Grandfather.
 爷爷说:“我也愿意跟你们一起飞。”
 
 "May I be a passenger on your plane, Beth?"
 “贝丝,我可以做你飞机的乘客吗?”
 
 "Sure," said Beth.
 贝丝说:“当然啦。”
 
 "Welcome aboard."
 And they all had a great time flying.
 “欢迎登机。”
 然后他们都拥有了一段很快乐的飞行旅程。
 
   
 
 | 
 |