QQ登录

只需要一步,快速开始

APP扫码登录

只需要一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

查看: 633|回复: 0

[儿童英语] Just Grandpa and Me只有爷爷和我

[复制链接]

等级头衔

积分成就    金币 : 2841
   泡泡 : 1516
   精华 : 6
   在线时间 : 1294 小时
   最后登录 : 2024-11-21

丰功伟绩

优秀达人突出贡献荣誉管理论坛元老

联系方式
发表于 2019-5-17 09:50:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

My Mom said I need a new suit.
妈妈说我需要一身新衣服了。

So we went to the city to buy one, just Grandpa and me.
于是爷爷和我一起进城去买衣服。

I bought the train tickets, but I let Grandpa pay.
我去买了火车票,爷爷买单。

I taught Grandpa how to sing “ Ninety-nine bottles of pop on the wall.”
我在火车上教爷爷唱“墙上的99个瓶子”的歌。

We went to the big department store.
我们一起去了大型商场。

The revolving door went around and around and around.
旋转门转啊转转啊。

We went around and around, too, just Grandpa and me.
爷爷和我也在旋转门里玩儿转啊转的游戏。

I held Grandpa’s hand so he wouldn’t get lost.
我怕爷爷走丢,所以紧紧拉着他的手。

He did anyway.
他还是走丢了。

Lucky for Grandpa I found him right away.
幸运的是,没有一会儿我就找到爷爷了。

We took the escalator to the suit department.
我们坐着滚梯去卖套装的地方。

I told Grandpa to hold on tight to the rail.
我告诉爷爷:“你要紧紧地抓住扶手哦。”

I looked at all the suits and found just the right one.
我在所有的衣服中,找到了最适合我的那套。

Then Grandpa helped me choose a shirt and tie.
爷爷帮我选了西服和领带。

I put on my new suit and Grandpa said, “You sure look great!”
我试穿上了新西服,爷爷说:“你看起来帅极了。”

Then we went to the movies.
接着我们去了电影院。

I sat close to Grandpa in the scary parts so he wouldn't be afraid.
情节比较恐怖的时候,我会坐的紧靠着爷爷,这样他就不会害怕了。

We had supper in a Chinese restaurant.
我们在中餐馆吃了晚饭。

I showed Grandpa how to use chopsticks.
我给爷爷演示如何使用筷子。

Then we got back on the train.
然后我们乘火车回家。

Grandpa took a nap, but not me.
爷爷睡了一小觉,但是我没睡。

I couldn’t wait for Mom to see my new suit.
我等不及想让妈妈看我的新衣服。

We were so proud – just Grandpa and me.
我们无比骄傲——只有爷爷和我哦。

640.webp.jpg
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|paopaomj.COM ( 渝ICP备18007172号|渝公网安备50010502503914号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 07:12

Powered by paopaomj X3.5 © 2016-2025 sitemap

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表